The dynamic ankle orthosis Dyna Ankle was developed for the functional treatment of lateral ligament ruptures. It places the foot in a position with slight pronation and dorsal extension.
At a glance:
- Dorsomedial, shaped stability shell with integrated pronation position,
- Can be used immediately after the trauma occurs, since the outer part of the ankle is exposed,
- Cooling with ice is possible while the orthosis is applied,
- Can be worn inside a shoe,
- Can also be worn at night for safety,
- Water resistant,
- Easy to clean
- Lateral ligament rupture,
- Medial ligament rupture
The Dyna Ankle is primarily used to treat lateral ligament ruptures, but it is also very suitable for the treatment of medial ligament ruptures.
Distortion of the upper ankle with lateral ligament rupture usually occurs as a result of excessive plantar flexor supination strain. The talofibular anterior ligament is always affected, so relieving strain on this outer ligament is important for treatment.
The dynamic ankle orthosis Dyna Ankle was developed for functional treatment and places the foot in a position with slight pronation and dorsal extension. Plantar flexion and supination are restricted through a dynamic restraint, while the degree of pronation and dorsal extension motion is unrestricted.
|Size||Shoe Size EU||Men`s Shoe Size US||Women`s Shoe Size US|
|S||35 - 37||4 - 5||4 - 6|
|M||37 - 39||5 - 7||6 - 8|
|L||39 - 41||7 - 9||8 - 10|
|XL||41 - 44||9 - 12||10 - 13|