Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Notice: Product available ony by "pre-order" - ready to ship in 14 working days.
These indications cover Pain relief, Rehabilitation, Incontinence, Conditioning and Aesthetic categories. In addition of standard programs, Denervated and Iontophoresis treatments.The CefarCompex Physio5 is designed for use by health professionals and as such complies with relevant medical standards and regulatory requirements.To guarantee your safety, the CefarCompex Physio5 has been designed, manufactured, and distributed in compliance with the requirements of the European Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices.
- Battery 941213: Nickel metal hydride (NiMH) rechargeable battery (4.8 V, 2000 mAh).
- Battery chargers: Only battery chargers bearing the part number 68301X can be used to recharge the batteries supplied with the Physio5 stimulator.
- All electrical specifications are given for an impedance of 500-1000 Ohms per channel.
- Channels: Four individually adjustable channels that are electrically isolated from each other and earthed.
- Impulse shape: Constant rectangular current with pulse compensation to eliminate any direct current component to prevent residual polarization at skin level.
- Maximum pulse intensity: 120 mA. Pulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity: 0-999 (energy units) – Minimum increment: 0.5 mA.
- Pulse width: 30 to 400 microseconds.
- Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 96 microcoulombs (2 x 48 μC, compensated).
Generally speaking, it is not advisable to try to reach maximum stimulation levels too quickly. The different levels in each stimulation programme are designed to re-educate the muscle gradually.We recommend you to prioritize the stimulation energies at each level to recruit as many fibres as possible, before moving on to the next level. Also seek to progressively increase energy levels from session to session.For maintenance purposes, it is a good idea to hold one session per week with the energy level you used in the previous cycle.
- Programmable: Create and personalize programmes, in order to customize the parameters specific to patients.
- 2+2 function: Choose one programme for channel 1 and 2, and then select one programme from the 2+2 programme list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients at the same time, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- 31 unique programmes: Indication-specific programmes make it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal programme parameters. These indications cover Pain relief, Rehabilitation, Incontinence, Conditioning and Aesthetic categories. A carefully selected collection of the best programmes from Cefar and Compex.
- A complete device: In addition of standard programmes, Denervated and Iontophoresis treatments.Stimulator features:i-button: Allows you to adjust the energy on all four channels at the same time. In custom programme mode the i-button allows you to monitor parameter settings of the programme.
- Active rest: Automatic adjustment of the active rest energy to 50% of the contraction energy.
- Pause: Make a pause of ongoing stimulation when electrodes need to be repositioned.
A CefarCompex Physio 5 kit includes:
- Stimulator PHYSIO 5,
- CD user manual PHYSIO 5,
- Quick start guide PHYSIO 5,
- Practical guide PHYSIO 5,
- Set of pin cables,
- Pin–Snaps converter
- Gel bottle,
- Electrodes Durastick Plus SNAPS 5x5cm,
- Electrodes Durastick Plus SNAPS 5x9 cm,
- Iontophoresis Electrodes (1 set)
- Flexible Electrodes (1 set)
- Carry case
- Charger 9V- 1,4A, EU
- Battery pack high energy
- Belt clip
- Motor point pen
- Silicon Sleeve