Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Double-sided, anatomically-shaped pad
- Elastic hip belt with approx. 20 cm (7.9 inches) long spring made of spring steel
- Thigh strap prevents pads from slipping
Spring Trusses have been a proven therapy concept for decades in case of resettable inguinal hernia (i.e. the hernia can be forced back). The pad closes the point of hernia and avoids thus emerging and incarceration of the hernia.
First position the pad onto the point of hernia. Then place the strap around the body in height of the pelvic (between waist and hip) and close it. Last bring the thigh belt between the legs around the thigh and fasten it in the hip area to the leather strap.
- Reducible hernia depending on localization, such as inguinal, thigh or testicular hernia.
- peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,
- sensory lossand blood flow disorders in the affected body part,
- skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
40 % Polyamide, 36 % polyester, 12 % elastodies, 12 % cotton
No reutilisation – this medical device is meant for the care of one patient only.
Wear support only when under strain, not during rest or sleep. Avoid hindering blood circulation. In case of numbness loosen support and remove it if necessary. If complaints continue, please contact the doctor.
|Size||Circumference of iliac crest|
|85||83 - 88 cm|
|90||88 - 93 cm|
|95||93 - 98 cm|
|100||98 - 103 cm|
|105||103 - 108 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch