Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Balance training for active life!
- Especially for beginners.
- More safety by step on it and stability - because of the low height of the Senso Vein Trainer it is possible to step on the ground everytime.
- Regulated stimuli for the stabilisation system of muscles, sinews, ligaments - without sensory overload.
- Controlled gain of performance.
- Perfect adjust between the Senso Vein Trainer and the arch of foot.
- Effect of massage by soft Senso knobs on one side.
- Can be used for two-legged or knee standing space saving, because of folding and individual pressure adjustment.
- Size: ca. 34 x 33 cm
- Weight: ca. 850 g
- Colour: red
Place your feet in the centre of each pad of the Senso vein trainer. Alternate pushing each heel and balls of the foot into the air cushion. Left front and right back, vice versa. Train as long as you feel comfortable.
The Senso vein trainer is UV-resistant and also heat-resistant to a limited degree. The can easily withstand temperatures of up to 45°C. However, the Senso vein trainer should be kept out of direct sunlight (e.g. do not store in the window). The material softens as it gets warmer. Senso vein trainer is also resistant to cold, but should nevertheless not be stored at temperatures below -10°C. The material hardens as it gets colder.
Any mild standard cleaning agents and disinfectants can be used to clean the Senso vein trainer. Solvent based, acidic or caustic cleaners will damage the material. Avoid contact with sharp or sharp-edged objects that could harm the product. Use only the pump provided with the product. Other needles might damage the valve. Senso vein trainer adapts to room temperature in only a few minutes. The “new” smell of the Senso vein
trainer will fade soon – like the smell of a new car interior
Togu. Made in Germany.