Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
One’s own body weight, stabilised in a freely moveable way via the anchor points hands, arms or legs in two slings, forms the training stimulus.
Beginners as well as professional athletes can exercise strength, strength endurance, muscle coordination and joint stabilisation.
The aeroSling® by ARTZT vitality® provides flexible training for everyone and convinces with positive characteristics
and high-quality processing:
- Mobile – its weight of only 1 kg and its compact measurements allow professional training with one’s own body weight in almost every location (indoors and outdoors).
- Simple – Simple adjustability of stability and instability using carabiners make the aeroSling® a device which is equally suited for sports beginners and competitive athletes.
- Efficient – The unique guide roller offers additional training incentives.
- Multifunctional – Can be used for fitness, therapy and home training.
- High quality and safety – Due to the components from mountain sports and special duty systems, the aeroSling® can be loaded with up to 120 kg.
- Comfortable – Cushioned slings for hands and feet allow intensive training without painful pressure marks. Moreover, the light aluminium material is very handy and easy to mount.
- Slings and cord lengths quick and simple to adjust
- High-quality anchor and sling carabiners from mountaineering
- Comfortably cushioned slings for hands and feet
- Can be loaded with a body weight up to 120 kg
- Unique guide roll system for additional instability and maximum training stimuli
- Quick plug system allows isolated as well as alternating exercise forms
- For indoor and outdoor use; absolutely mobile (weight < 1 kg)
Artzt Vitality. Germany.