Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Height of panel:
- back - 35,56 cm / 14 inch
- front - 17,78 cm / 7 inch
- One Hand Pulley System - One-hand pulley system compresses and conforms to individual patient anatomy with minimal pull- force.
- Mechanical advantage pulley system - An unparalleled approach that maximizes abdominal compression for the comfort, control and compliance of a true custom component designated spinal system
- Breathable Material - Great fit and stabilization while ensuring patient compliance due to highly breathable materials.
- Minimum effort to wear - Owing to the Smart Pulley system, the SmartSpine back brace can be worn without much effort: a great benefit for elderely people, people with low hand strength. Eventually, it leads to a better tightening of the brace and hence effective pain relief.
- Low back pain,
- Facet joint syndrome,
- Lumbar spinal stenosis,
New Smartspine range has been developed to effectively treat a broad range of neck and back problems from non-specific lower back pain to post-operative care. They provide pain relief and stabilisation in the following way:
- By physically restricting movement and motion of the lumber spine they help you to achieve and maintain good posture.
- By splinting the lower trunk (lumbar spine and pelvis) they reduce the movement of muscles.
- By increasing intra-abdominal pressure, they relieve the spine and the intravertebral discs by widening the space between them and the surrounding bones, ligaments and tendons.
They are easy to put on and take off, and are adjustable via a superior, one-handed pulley system that provides smooth, symmetrical compression to treat and relieve your condition.
Made from breathable, washable materials that make them pleasant to wear, their modern, low-profile design is discreet under clothing. Speak to your consultant, orthotist or physiotherapist to see whether one of the Smartspine range might be suitable for you.
|S||63,5 – 76,2 cm / 25 – 30 inch|
|M||76,2 – 88,9 cm / 30 – 35 inch|
|L||88,9 – 101,6 cm / 35 – 40 inch|
|XL||101,6 – 114,3 cm / 40 – 45 inch|
|XXL||114,3 – 127,0 cm / 45 – 50 inch|
|XXXL||127,0 – 139,7 cm / 50 – 55 inch|