Clinically proven to function as effectively as a nasal mask, the Oracle Oral Mask is a perfect solution for mouth breathers and patients with chronic nasal obstruction. The Oracle Oral Mask is easy to use and easy to seal. With nothing covering the field of vision, the Oracle Oral Mask provides freedom of movement. It is an Out-of-Box Solution fully assembled and ready for use.
Benefits & Features:
- Easy-Release Strap: One step removal - Simply pull the Easy-Release Cord for one-step removal of headgear. No ongoing headgear adjustments required.
- Rotating Adjustment Dial: Easy Adjustment: Offers continuous adjustment of the distande between the SnapFlap Cover and Silicone Seal Mouthpiece for a personalized fit. Easy to use- just rotate the adjustment dial. This can even be adjusted while mask is fitted.
- Efficient Blass Diffuser: Quiet usage - This advanced air diffuser system prevents air from blowing onto the sleeping partner and decreases noise that could potentially disrupt sleep.
- Single Strap Headgear: Minimal Instrusion: Minimal, lighweight and comfortable, single Breath-O-Prene strap allows chear vision and movement. Patient has freedom to choose Flexitube position with 360° of movement.
- Silicone Seal Mouthpiece: Snapflap Cover Interaction - Holds the lips snugly between the inner Silicone Seal Mouthpiece and outer SnapFlap Cover providing a leak-free combination. These technologies work together to provide a simple, superior seal and maximum comfort.
General Warnings and Cautions:
- Do not iron the headgear as the material is heat sensitive and will bedamaged.
- Do not clean the mask with products containing alcohol, anti-bacterialagents, antiseptic, bleach, chlorine or moisturizer.
- Do not dry or store the mask in direct sunlight.
- Do not wash the mask in a dishwasher.
- The above actions may deteriorate or damage the mask and shorten its life.If your Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Mask weakens or cracks, discontinue use and seek replacement immediately.
Disclaimer: It is the user’s responsibility to qualify any deviations from the recommended methods of reprocessing. Contact your local homecare provider for additional information.
Cleaning the headgear:
The headgear does not require disinfection. Thoroughly washing the headgear between patients is acceptable.
- Hand-wash the headgear in soap. Do not soak for longer than 10 minutes.
- Rinse well in fresh water and allow it to air-dry out of direct sunlight. Components that cannot be disinfected
The following components cannot be disinfected and should be replaced between patients:
- Foam Cushion
- Contoured Mask Frame