Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
NOTE: Delivery time for non-returnable trend colours approx. 10-15 working days.
With the new mediven elegance maternity tights, wearing compression tights has never been such an attractive option. The soft panty section grows with the tummy throughout the pregnancy with minimum compression for maximum comfort.
- Skin-friendly, as proved by a dermatological test
- Latex free Expanding front panel - adapts to the changing shape through pregnancy Innovative medi hybrid knit and material technology with a unique expanding front panel.
- Can be used post partum for effective compression of the legs.
- Shaped heel for a wrinkle-free fit Inconspicuous in shoes and particularly hard-wearing with a double heel reinforcement.
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease,
- Decompensated heart disease,
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.