Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
How does the snore stopper work?
The snore stopper is attached to the left or right ear. The snore stopper checks for snoring noises during use. In addition, snoring produces vibrations which are transmitted via the cranial bones and which are also detected by the snore stopper. As soon as the snore stopper detects noises and vibrations, it starts sending impulses to the ear. These impulses consist of tone or tone and vibration. The intensity of these impulses increases from a low level un- til the desired success is achieved. The throat muscles become rm and the airways open as a reaction to the impulses. Breathing is calmed and the snoring decreases. You may also change your lying position. In the long term, there is a lasting reduction in snoring through the training of the muscles in the throat. Initially, it may take up to 7 days until you are accustomed to the device.
The “beurer SleepQuiet” app provides the following functions:
• Detailed snoring analysis including snores per hour, recording duration and determination of the snoring volume
Calendar with snoring diary
Evaluation view (in days/weeks/year)
Adjustable impulse intensity and sensitivity
iOS from version 8.0, AndroidTM from version 4.4 with Bluetooth® 4.0
- With free app „beurer SleepQuiet“ for:
- Precise snoring analysis including snoring behavior at a glance
- Display and graphical representation of data (night / week / month)
- Determination of snoring volume
- Snore diary
- Compatible with iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4 withBluetooth® 4.0
- Practical rechargeable battery
- Incl. 3 different earplug sizes
- Incl. charging cable
- Incl. mains adapter