Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Important: This is a medical product and sterile. After opening the sealed packaging, the item is not refundable. Exchanges or refunds are for only originally packed product.
One of the unique features is how quiet it is.
Zest Q minimizes partner disturbance and ensures a better SleepLife. The F&P Zest Q includes the proven Fisher & Paykel Healthcare features and benefits, and with the Advanced Air Diffuser, it's quieter than ever.
The F&P Zest Q Petite Nasal Mask is intended to be used by individuals greater than 66 lbs (30 kg) who have been diagnosed by a physician as requiring CPAP or Bi-Level Ventilator treatment. The F&P Zest Q Petite Nasal Mask is intended for Single Patient Use in the home and Multiple Patient Use in the hospital or other clinical setting where proper disinfection of the device can occur between patient uses.The F&P Zest Q Nasal Mask and F&P Zest Q Plus Nasal Mask are intended to be used by individuals who have been diagnosed by a physician as requiring CPAP or Bi-Level Ventilator treatment.
- The operating pressure range of the mask is 4-25 cmH2O.
- The operating temperature range of the mask is 5-40 ˚C (40-104 ˚F).
Features & Benefits:
- The Easy-Clip Silicone Seal allows one-step connection or removal for quick and effortless cleaning. The Variable Thickness Silicone ( VTS) provides an ultra-soft fit for improved sealing and comfort.
- Simple one-step removal of headgear. No ongoing headgear adjustments required.
- The maintenance - free Air Diffuser disperses the air-flow away from the sleeper`s partner and minimizes exhaust flow noise.
Fitting Your Mask
- Remove the plastic cover from the Silicone Seal.
- Holding your mask in one hand, spread the Stretchgear™ Headgear (H) with your free hand, just enough to fit comfortably over your head.
- Lightly hold the mask against your face, covering the nose, then slowly pull the Headgear over your head.
- Attach the Headgear to the Glider™ Strap .
- Pull the lower straps as low as possible down the back of your neck. Gently tighten straps to remove slack. Connect to CPAP/Bi-Level machine set at prescribed pressure.
- If necessary, tighten the lower straps to eliminate any leaks (avoid over-tightening the straps).
- When you need to remove your mask, unhook the Stretchgear™ Headgear from the Glider™ Strap.
- Forehead pads should rest gently on the forehead without top straps being pulled too tightly.
- If there are any leaks after gently tightening the top and lower straps, pull the mask slightly out from the face while straps are still attached. This will allow the Silicone Seal to inflate with air. Put the mask back onto the face.
Cleaning Your Mask: To ensure continuing safety and comfort for your Zest™ Nasal Mask:
- Before first use: Hand-wash the Stretchgear™ Headgear (H) in pure soap dissolved in lukewarm water. Do not soak for longer than 10 minutes, then rinse in fresh water and allow to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Before each use: Inspect the mask for deterioration. Do not use if damaged.
- After each use:
- Disassemble the Silicone Seal (C), Foam Cushion (D) and the Headgear (H) from the Mask Base (A).
- Wash the Silicone Seal and Mask Base in pure soap dissolved in lukewarm water. Do not soak for longer than 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water, ensuring that all soap residue is removed.
- Wipe the Foam Cushion with a damp cloth. (Do not immerse the Foam Cushion in water.)
- Leave all parts to dry out of direct sunlight before reassembling.
- Every 7 days: Hand-wash the Stretchgear™ Headgear (H) in pure soap dissolved in lukewarm water. Do not soak for longer than 10 minutes, then rinse in fresh water and allow to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Do not soak the mask for longer than 10 minutes.
- Do not wash the mask in the dishwasher.
- Do not clean the mask with products containing alcohol, anti-bacterial agents, antiseptic, bleach, chlorine or moisturizer.
- Do not store the mask in direct sunlight.The above actions may deteriorate or damage the mask and shorten its life. If your Zest™ Nasal Mask weakens or cracks, discontinue use and seek replacement immediately.