- Large, studded silicone pad for the intermittent massage of the achilles tendon and the muscle-tendon transitional area towards the calf muscle. Optimum freedom of movement due to integrated comfort zone in the tibial region.
This medical device is a support for compression of the Achilles tendon with local pressure pads consisting of flexible material. They are intended to have a massaging effect on the Achilles tendon.
- hronic or post-traumatic irritation or tenderness in the Achilles tendon area,
- Haglund syndrome heel irritation,
- irritation and pain of the Achilles tendon and surrounding areas,
- after surgery, for example in the case of Achilles tendon rupture,
- bursitis subachillea.
Features & Benefits:
- Half-open structure makes it easier to put on and take off
- Easy and simple fixing of the support using three Velcro fasteners
- Heel wedge to relieve the Achilles tendon during the acute phase
- Right and left symmetrical.
Colours: silver, black
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|S||below 21 cm|
|M||21 - 23 cm|
|L||23 - 25 cm|
|XL||25 - 27 cm|