AchilloStabil Achilles tendon support Bort medical
- Bort AchilloStabil® Ankle Support offers relief of achilles tendon by means of integrated pads.
Bort AchilloStabil® Ankle Support offers relief of achilles tendon by means of integrated pads.
When attaching the support care should be taken that the two semi-lunar pads are located in the area between achilles tendon and inner resp. outer ankle.
For additional relief of the achilles tendon one of the attached heel cushion can be put into the shoe. To avoid differences in leg lengths between affected and non-affected side, put the second attached heel cushion into the shoe of the non-affected leg.
- Achilles tendon support
- Viscoelastic pad alongside the Achilles tendon for intermittent massage
- Heel wedge to relieve the Achilles tendon
- Physiological 3D grid-structured knitted fabric
- Compression class II
Colours: beige, black
- No difference in leg length thanks to separate heel wedge
- Reduced pressure in the ankle area
- Comfortable to wear
- Chronic or post-traumatic irritation or tenderness in the Achilles tendon area,
- Haglund syndrome heel irritation,
- Irritation and pain of the Achilles tendon and surrounding areas,
- After surgery,
- Achilles tendon rupture,
- Bursitis subachillea.
|S||below 21 cm|
|M||21 - 23 cm|
|L||23 - 25 cm|
|XL||25 - 27 cm|