They’re low profile, help you to recover from and prevent ankle sprains and other injuries, but should you run in an ankle brace?
- The first choice for most demanding people.
A premium medical product manufactured by BORT GmbH.
It offers unique characteristics, which satisfy even the most demanding patients.
All of the products in the BORT Support series feature Timbrelle antibacterial protection that meets the highest hygienic standards.
Mode of action:
- Antimicrobial finish.
- Three-dimensional, form-knitted, dual-tension support.
- Compression class II.
- 2 structured silicone pads for intermittent massage.
- Extra-soft, chained off material edge on the calf.
- Extension to side of foot sole to prevent curling.
- Separate slip-on aid included.
- chronic post-traumatic or post-operative soft tissue irritations in the ankle area,
- ligament weakness,
- after removal of plaster cast,
- ligament injuries,
- distortion of upper ankle joint,
- supination prophylaxis.
- hrombosis risk,
- extreme varicosis,
- peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD),
- lymph drainage disorders, also unclear soft tissue swellings distal to the aid positioned,
- sensory and circulatory disorders with the region of the body treated,
- skin diseases in the part of the body treated,
- latex allergy
Colour: black, silver
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference of ankle|
|S Left||up to 21 cm|
|S Right||up to 21 cm|
|M Left||21 - 23 cm|
|M Right||21 - 23 cm|
|L Left||23 - 25 cm|
|L Right||23 - 25 cm|
|XL Left||25 - 27 cm|
|XL Right||25 - 27 cm|