- The pad provides a massage effect which reduces swelling tendencies or which helps to an earlier restrain of swelling.
Ankle Supports support injured tissue structures (joint, ligaments, capsules, cartilages). The compression hereby supports the holding function of the ligaments and is thus relieving the joint. At the same time the support helps to a high degree to avoid wrong movements. The pad provides a massage effect which reduces swelling tendencies or which helps to an earlier restrain of swelling.
Children size also available.
- Chronic or post-traumatic irritation or tenderness in the Achilles tendon area,
- Haglund syndrome heel irritation,
- Irritation and pain of the Achilles tendon and surrounding areas,
- After surgery, for example in the case of Achilles tendon rupture, bursitis subachillea.
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- Lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,
- Sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part,
- Skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
Composition: 57 % polyamide, 28 % elastodies, 8 % spandex, 7 % viscose
No reutilisation – this medical device is meant for the care of one patient only. In case of doctor’s order to wear support during night, avoid hindering blood circulation. In case of numbness loosen support and remove it if necessary. If complaints continue, please contact the doctor. While wearing the support do not use creams or ointments. This can damage the material.
|Size||Ankle circumference in cm|
|S||19 - 21|
|M||21 - 23|
|L||23 - 25|
|XL||25 - 27|