- For great ankle protection during sports, check out the Aircast Airsport Ankle Brace today!
Many sports therapists recommend wearing ankle braces to help prevent ankle injuries during sports. A great ankle brace for this is the Aircast Airsport Ankle Brace. It’s ideal for multiple types of sports, perfect for the athlete that continues on to other activities after the fall season.
Aircast AirSport Ankle Brace
The Aircast Airsport comes with unique aircell technology that cushions and stabilizes the areas around the ankle. This provides compression that helps prevent ankle sprains and provides extra support for people who have had ankle sprains in the past. It also has a semi-rigid outer casing which protects the ankle from outside contact and from moving the wrong way.
Another great feature of the Aircast Airsport is that it’s super easy to put on. You just step in and go! It fits comfortably in athletic shoes and doesn’t inhibit movement. The Airsport is also made with a coated fabric, so it stands up to long hours of use.
Aircast Airsport Helps Prevent Ankle Sprains During Sports
When someone has chronic ankle instability, it means that he or she is constantly at risk for re-injuring their ankle. Certain sports make you more prone to ankle sprains and injuries, which is why wearing an ankle brace is important. The Aircast Airsport is recommended to help prevent ankle sprains during sports. Watch the video below to see how this brace protects your ankle and how easy this ankle brace is to use.
For great ankle protection during sports, check out the Aircast Airsport Ankle Brace today!
- Ankle sprain.
- Chronic instability.
Features & Benefits:
- Incorporates clinically-proven semi-rigid shell and aircells to provide comfort and support.,
- Foam-filled aircell that cushions and supports the ankle,
- Semi-rigid encased shell offers proven Air-Stirrup® support,
- Coated fabric for durability,
- Anterior talofibular cross strap for ankle stabilization,
- Integral forefoot and shin wraps for support,
- Automatic heel width adjustment for easy application,
- Additional compression and stabilization is provided by anterior talofibular cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps. This unique "step-in" design (toes first inserted into the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make the AirSport extremely fast and easy to put on.
IS THE AIRSPORT ANKLE BRACE RIGHT FOR ME?
Aids in recovery from a Grade I or II ankle sprain. Ideal for moderate support to prevent ankle spains and other injuries during day-to-day movement.
DESIGNED TO TREAT AND PROTECT:
- CHRONIC ANKLE INSTABILITY
- GRADE I OR II ANKLE SPRAINS
- BASEBALL & SOFTBALL
- CHEER & GYMNASTICS
- RUNNING & JOGGING
- WALKING & HIKING
UTILIZES AIRCAST'S AIRCELL TECHNOLOGY TO PREVENT AND HEAL ANKLE SPRAINS FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO!
- Designed for the chronic sufferer of ankle sprains, the Airsport ankle brace incorporates features of the clinically-proven Air-Stirrup ankle brace like the semi-rigid shells and aircells to provide comfort and support. Additional compression and stabilization is provided by an ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps.
- This is one of the easiest ankle braces to apply. The unique "step-in" design makes the Airsport extremely fast and easy to put on. All you need to do is Step in, Strap Up, and Go!
- This combination of compression and stabilization, coupled with the easy application makes the Airsport ankle brace ideal for active individuals or athletes recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains or those who are looking to prevent ankle sprains.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND THE BENEFITS YOU'LL EXPERIENCE!
- AIRCELL TECHNOLOGY
Foam-filled aircell cushions and supports the ankle
- SEMI-RIGID ENCASED SHELL
You'll get support and protection from inversion and eversion.
- COATED FABRIC
Makes your brace more durable and lasts longer.
- ATF CROSS-STRAP
Provides you with additional compression and stabilization.
- INTEGRAL FOREFOOT AND SHIN WRAPS
Another source of compression and stabilization.
|Size||EU shoes size||US shoes size/ Men||US shoes size/ Women|
|XS Left||30 - 34||Up to 5||Up to 5|
|XS Right||30 - 34||Up to 5||Up to 5|
|S Left||35 - 38||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 8.5|
|S Right||35 - 38||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 8.5|
|M Left||39 - 42||7.5 - 11||9 - 12.5|
|M Right||39 - 42||7.5 - 11||9 - 12.5|
|L Left||43 - 47||11.5 - 13||13 - 14.5|
|L Right||43 - 47||11.5 - 13||13 - 14.5|
|XL Left||powyżej 47||13.5 +||15 +|
|XL Right||powyżej 47||13.5 +||15 +|