- Boa Closure system (life guaranteed) the brace offers a perfect fitting and a reliable and easy closure system.
- Mild, moderate or severe sprains of the lateral ligaments.
- Lower tibiofibular sprain.
- Resumption of sports
1. Slip on the orthosis using the finger loop to help.
2. Use the laces to fasten the orthosis, without pulling too tight and thereby causing a tourniquet effect.
3. Cross the straps a first time over the instep.
4. Cross them a second time at the base of the calf.
5. Finally, attach the velcro ends to the astrakhan zones provided for this purpose.
• See product label.
• Do not use detergents, fabric softeners or aggressive products (products containing chlorine)
• Remove the lateral reinforcements before washing the orthosis.
• Squeeze out excess water.
• Dry away from heat sources.
Warning : when putting the reinforcements back in after washing make sure they are properly positioned on the grey neoprene fabric.
|Size||Ankle measurement ( in cm)|
|1||19 - 22 cm|
|2||22 - 26 cm|
|3||26 - 30 cm|