Orliman Valfeet Air inflatable ankle stabilising braces
- Indications:Post-injury immobilisation. Functional recovery. Instabilities. Prevention of sports injuries.
Some of the sizes we can have "on stock" so we would be pleased to answer any of your questions: Simply write us at email@example.com
Orthosis to control the ankle, made up of two thermoplastic malleolar valves that are articulated with the sole support and inflatable malleolar linings for greater individualisation and stability. Includes 2 pads in the back of each strap area to prevent rubbing.
- Support and mediolateral stabilisation.
- Total flexion- extension mobility.
- Post-injury immobilisation.
- Functional recovery.
- Prevention of sports injuries.
- Plantar fascitis (with the use of the optional straps).
- When flexion-extension limitation of the foot is necessary.
|Size||Shoes size EU|
|1||35 - 37|
|2||38 - 40|
|3||41 - 43|
|4||44 - 46|