- Anatomically designed for the right or left leg, these braces offer exceptional comfort and support. Pivoting heel strap permits maximum plantar and dorsal range of motion. Easily adjustable air bladders offer variable compression to help reduce swelling.
- Post-operative stabilisation of the ankle,
- Collateral ligament strains,
- Inversion and eversion injuries,
- Acute sports injuries.
Features and Benefits:
- Active air chambers deliver graduated pneumatic compression to reduce swelling,
- Multi-chamber air bladder creates uniform compression whilst reducing pressure on bony prominences,
- Aeration holes are positioned in the padding to ensure a cool and breatheable surface,
- Rigid outer shell for total support,
- Unique ‘Flex Edge’ technology eliminates increases comfort,
- Adjustable heel strap allows for a customised fit,
- Easy to clean for effective hygiene management.
Ask a question
Write your opinion