Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Malleo Direxa Stirrup ankle orthosis provides optimal foot stability for the treatment of lateral ankle ligament tears and severe ankle distortions. Especially for the early functional treatment of ligament injuries, the Malleo Direxa Stirrup offers the best possible treatment and is always preferable to longer-term immobilisation.The Malleo Direxa Stirrup is easy to use and comfortable to wear thanks to the pads. Various lateral pads can be selected according to the treatment stage. Cooling packs can also be attached to the orthosis during the acute stage. Soft textile pieces can be used the rest of the time. Both components are included in the Malleo Direxa Stirrup scope of delivery. The orthosis can be worn with or without a shoe.
- Lateral ligament rupture.
- Medial ligament rupture.
- Chronic instability.
- Ankle distortions.
Features & Benefits:
- Restricts eversion and inversionNo effect on plantar flexion and dorsal extension.
- Easy to fit due to the circular hook-and-loop straps.
- All sizes suitable for use on either side.
- Comfortable soft pads.
- Cooling packs can be used during the acute phase.
- Cooling packs are included in the scope of delivery
Made in Germany.