- Recommended for ankle injury rehabilitation of grade I, II, III and high ankle sprains and strains.
Rebound® Ankle Brace offers more stability than soft ankle supports, and is perfect for transitioning out of a walker boot. Application is simple and reduces plantar flexion, making it ideal for patients with limited range of motion. The low-profile design is comfortable and fits easily in most shoes.
Indications for use:
- Recommended for ankle injury rehabilitation of grade I, II, III and high ankle sprains and strains
- For transition from walker boot or cast to daily activities or sports after an injury
- Support for chronic instability following rehabilitation
- Prophylactic use
Features and Benefits:
- Width adjustability creates a better fit and reduces inventory
- Front closure system facilitates simple and secure application
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Women’s shoe||Men’s shoe|
|S||7.5 - 9||6 - 7.5|
|M||9.5 - 13.5||8 - 12|
|L||14 - 16||12.5 - 16|