Velocity™ ES (Extra Support) DonJoy Ankle Brace
- The Velocity ES has a foot and ankle speed wrap to apply compression for acute ankle injuries and to control inflammation.
The Velocity ES (Extra Support) is better suited for someone who is extremely active or involved in sports that place stress on the ankle joint.
Velocity Ankle Braces are used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Inversion Ankle Sprains.
- Eversion Ankle Sprains.
- Unnatural Rotation of the Ankle.
Features & Benefits:
- R3 (Rapid-Rigid-Ratcheted) Technology™ provides circumferential tibia/fibula compression.
- Prevents abnormal inversion and eversion.
- Rigid uprights protect during impactSpeedWrap™ for secured ankle joint compression.
IS THE VELOCITY ANKLE BRACE RIGHT FOR ME?
Prevent sprains and rollovers to previously injured, or weak, ankles during sports or other high-impact activities.
DESIGNED TO SUPPORT AND PROTECT:
- INVERSION ANKLE SPRAINS
- EVERSION ANKLE SPRAINS
- UNNATURAL ROTATION OF THE ANKLE
SUPPORT AND HELP PREVENT ANKLE SPRAINS
The DonJoy Velocity Ankle Brace is one of our best selling ankle braces because it not only provides extra support to the ankle joint and helps prevent ankle sprains, but it is extremely comfortable too! This brace is ideal for a person who is healing from an existing ankle injury or looking to prevent a future injury.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND THE BENEFITS YOU'LL EXPERIENCE!
LOW PROFILE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
This brace easily fits into your shoe giving you the extra support you need without bulkiness.
ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED BILATERAL HINGES
You get to experience natural, unrestricted movement while wearing this brace.
MOLDABLE FOOT PLATE
Enjoy the benefits of a custom fit with out the cost!
R3 TECHNOLOGY (RAPID-RIGID-RATCHED) IN THE CALF CUFF
Provides compression to your ankle joint to prevent swelling.
Gives extra protection to your ankle in case of impact.
HOW TO USE THE HEAT MOLDABLE FOOT PLATE?
1. Remove inner liner and outer shell (ES version).
2. Apply heat evenly to the area of interest using a heat gun. Heat molding the foot plate should be performed by medical professionals only. Do not use an oven, boiling water, or any heat source other than a heat gun. Do not heat foot plate to more than 300F as melting may occur. Do not attempt to heat mold any component other than the foot plate. If heated, the rivets will readily burn bare skin.
3. Manually form desired changes with gloved hands prior to cooling. Do not attempt to form components against bare skin.
4. Reheat and continue forming as necessary.
5. The foot plate will retain heat after heat source is removed. Allow sufficient cooling time prior to making contact with bare skin.
|Size||Shoe Size Men / Women|
|S Left||6 - 8 / 8 - 9.5|
|S Right||6 - 8 / 8 - 9.5|
|M Left||8 - 12 / 9.5 - 13.5|
|M Right||8 - 12 / 9.5 - 13.5|
|L Left||12 + / 13.5 +|
|L Right||12 + / 13.5 +|