- The Scar Rupture Brace provides support in case of adbominal tissue infirmity. Supporting splints in dorsal area enhance the wearing comfort and avoide curling - up. The pad serves for re-positioning ( pushing back ) of the hernia.
Scar rupture hernia support belt Bort Medical
The Scar Rupture Brace provides support in case of adbominal tissue infirmity. Supporting splints in dorsal area enhance the wearing comfort and avoide curling - up. The pad serves for re-positioning ( pushing back ) of the hernia.For this purpose the pas is reinforced by an inserted plastic core, and can be freely positioned on the entire support thanks to the hook strap.
- scar rupture,
- scar insufficiency,
- abdominal muscle infitmity, paralysis.
Peripheral arterial disease (PAD),lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part, skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
66% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 12 % spandex.
- Removable pad cover made of soft terrycloth
- 13 cm (5.1 inches): round pad with 10 cm (3.94 inches) diameter - available in 10 working days
- 21 cm (8.3 inches): pad 18 (7.09) x 10 cm (3.94 inches), oval
- 26 cm (8.3 inches): pad 22 (8.7) x 10 cm (3.94 inches), oval - available in 10 working days
Instructions for use:
Position pad onto the support by Velcro fixing and place onto the hernia port. Put support around the body and close it.
No reutilisation - this medical device is meant for the care of one patient only!
In case of doctor's order to wear support during night, avoid hindering blood circulation.In case of numbness loosen support and remove it if necessary.If complaints continue,please contact the doctor.
Made in Germany.