- Light support with a pulley system for energy-saving putting on.
This medical device is a brace with a back pad and tension elements for stabilising the lumbar spine.
VISCOELASTIC AND SPLIT SACRAL PADS
Individual fitting in the lumbar spine region; Padding enables better fitting and precise regionally accurate/ pinpointed support for the lumbar spine; Depending on the body size fitting at the optimum pressure point.
ENERGY-SAVING PULLEY SYSTEM
Introduction of the strap system from both sides enables finely adjustable and particularly effortless fitting of the back support
VERY LIGHT AND LOW-THICKNESS SUPPORT STRUCTURE
Easier to put on using the ergonomic latch plate. Comfortable to wear as lightweight, breathable
- degenerative lumbar changes,
- mild to moderate lumboischialgia,
- slipped disc with mild deficits,
- spinal canal stenosis,
- radicular irritation syndrome,
- condition following intervertebral disc surgery.
- unclear soft tissue swellings,
- impaired sensation and circulation in the specific body region,
- skin diseases in the specific part of the body.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference of waist|
|1 - non returnable item||70 - 80 cm|
|2 - non returnable item||80 - 90 cm|
|3 - non returnable item||90 - 100 cm|
|4 - non returnable item||100 - 110 cm|
|5 - non returnable item||110 - 120 cm|
|6 - non returnable item||120 - 130 cm|
|7 - non returnable item||130 - 140 cm|