- Low back support brace with visco-elastic lumbo-sacral pad. Three anatomically pre-moulded splints in the dorsal area. Easy to put on using the hand straps provided.Cross strap system for additional stabilisation and relief.
BORT Select Stabilo Lower Back Support Brace with Pad
- Antimicrobial finish.
- Anatomically-contoured knitted support.
- With visco-elastic lumbo-sacral pad.
- Three anatomically pre-moulded splints in the dorsal area.
- Easy to put on using the hand straps provided.
- Cross strap system for additional stabilisation and relief.
- Height: ventral 17 cm (6.7 inches), dorsal 26 cm (10.2 inches).
- Back muscle tension,
- pains in the vertebrae,
- problems with inter-vertebral discs,
- chronic spine pain,
- after inter-vertebral disc surgery.
- Unclear soft tissue swellings,
- impaired sensation and circulation in the specific body region,
- skin diseases in the specific part of the body, latex allergy.
Open the support, place it around the waist and attach both closing sides using Velcro evenly one above the other with a slight pull of the hand straps. Ensure
that the support is placed centrally and the lower edge of the support ends in the inguinal region (forward bend). The support should sit tightly, but not constrain. Pay attention to comfortable fitting. In order to additionally relieve the lumbar spine, tighten the side restraints evenly and simultaneously. Observe simultaneous pull
on both side restraints in order to avoid undesired rotation on the spine. The pad is attached to the support with Velcro and can be freely positioned. Ensure that the wide side of the pad points towards the head.
Made in Germany.
Please note, that we always aim to have product in 10 days. If you have any question please fell free to write to us: : info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
|Size||Circumference of waist in cm|
|1||70 - 80|
|2||80 - 90|
|3||90 - 100|
|4||100 - 110|
|5||110 - 120|
|6||120 - 130|
|7||130 - 140|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch