- The brace provides increased protection against incorrect movements and o ers postoperative and initial conservative securing of the segments 1st sacral vertebra to 4th lumbar vertebra.
Lumbar brace with integrated plastic pelvic girdle to secure the LV 1 – LV 5 segments. Continuously adjustable stabilisation of the lumbar spine using Boa-technology (strap system). Integrated lumbar support with abdominal closing plate. Rotation of the lumbar spine is effectively restricted. Modular design: Reversible according to the course of therapy. Easily adjustable: Setting lumbar lordosis possible via cold deformation.
- Major lumboischialgia without absolute indication for surgery
- when surgery is contraindicated
- when surgery is rejected
- major radicular and pseudo radicular lumbar syndrome (cautionary, therapy-resistant)
- spondylolisthesis with severe lumboischialgia
- severe lumbar deformity with hypermobility associated with Facet Syndrome / Osteoarthritis
- condition after spine surgery
- i.e. dorso-ventral/dorso-lateral fusion
- spinal column compression (single level with deformity and multi-level)
- thoracic- surgery with severe prolapse / lumbar instability
- spinal canal stenosis with paresis
- post-traumatic vertebral fractures with significant spinal damage
Instruction for use:
Putting on the Brace
- Open the two buckles in the front.
- Pull up on the two round Boa fasteners located on each side to unlock them.
- Make sure that there is a distance of around 6 cm between the halves of the pelvic harness. If the harness is too tight, remove some cord from the BOA fasteners to loosen it.
- Fit the brace around your body so that the upper parts of the synthetic elements are positioned above the iliac crest.
- Fasten the elastic brace with the help of the attached loops.
- Check the length of the black straps and adjust then if necessary.
- First fasten the lower black strap and then the upper black strap. Check the brace for a proper t. You should be able to feel the upper part of the synthetic shell clearly above the iliac crest.
- Now lock the BOA fasteners by pressing in on the dials until they click into place. You can now turn the dials to tighten the brace. While doing so, you should feel the synthetic stabilization elements embracing your body.
- To remove the brace, unlock the BOA fasteners by pulling out on them. Use the black tabs to pull the cord out of the BOA fastener.
Lymphatic drainage disorders including unclear soft tissue swelling, sensory disturbances and circulatory disorders in the speci c body region, skin diseases in the speci c part of the body.
84 % polyamide, 16 % spandex
No reutilization – this medical device is meant for the care of one patient only. In case of doctor’s order to wear brace during night, avoid hindering blood circu- lation. In case of numbness loosen brace and remove if necessary. If complaints continue, please contact the doctor.
While wearing the support do not use creams or ointments. This can damage the material.
|Size||Circumference of waist|
|1 - non returnable item||70 - 80 cm|
|2 - non returnable item||80 - 90 cm|
|3 - non returnable item||90 - 100 cm|
|4 - non returnable item||100 - 110 cm|
|5 - non returnable item||110 - 120 cm|
|6 - non returnable item||120 - 130 cm|
|7 - non returnable item||130 - 140 cm|