- Available only by pre-order Lumbar support belt.Model-height 21cm
THUASNE was founded in 1847 in the town of Saint-Etienne, France. In its 160 year existence it has become an authority in the field of elastic textiles. In the past 60 years, the company has specialized in the production of highly technological elastic compressive products for the needs of the medical and sport sectors.
- Reinforced, elastic fabric.
- Lumbar reinforcement via 4 rigid, adjustable and detachable stays.
- Abdominal reinforcement via 2 flexible stays.
- Additional, adaptable tightening straps.
- Easy grip due to the finger loops.
- Improved comfort with the rigid 3D weave.
- Initial support of acute or chronic lumbar and sciatica.
- Prevention of pain in the groin (muscle contrations, faulty posture).
- Post-operative support
- Place your right hand into the lowest strap with the label "THUASNE". Place the brace around your back ( label which is most inside needs to be on top). Push the brace with your left hand flat against your abdomen without pulling onto it.
- Now pull the brace with your left hand (first straight ahead than more to the left side) to fasten the belt and place then the lowest strap onto the lowest part of the opposite side.
- Repeat the same procedure with the upper strap.
- Now check with your hands that center of the brace with the textile between the two middle stays (there are 4 stays in total) are placed onto the back of your vertebral column to optimize and/or adjust the centralisation of the brace.
- Please adjust the fitting of the brace to your optimal comfort, for example loosening when sitting.
- Wash only with soapy water, without the use of detergent or bleach.
- Squeeze out excess water, do not wring.
- Dry away from heat sources.
- Elasthan: 27%
- Viscose: 36%
- Polyester 37%
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|