medi Lumbamed® disc Lumbar support
- Back pad and interchangeable stabilising rods with two different levels of stiffness) ensures the stability of the support can be adapted/reduced to suit the progressive course of recovery.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Lumbar support with adjustable stabilisation system
- degenerative changes of the facet joints,
- irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joints,
- low back pain with sciatica (degenerative origin),
- spondylosis without vertebral glide,
- minor spondylolysis,
- intervertebral disc protrusion or disc prolapse.
Mode of action:
- relieves pressure on the affected spinal segments,
- reduces the lumbar lordosis with bridging effect,
- supports the abdominal area muscles,
- reduces pelvic anterior rotation.
- the modular design (back pad and interchangeable stabilising rods with two different levels of stiffness) ensures the stability of the support can be adapted/reduced to suit the progressive course of recovery
- The activation of the trunk muscles prevents loss of muscle mass.
- breathable and moisture transporting Clima Comfort fabric ensures comfort and hygiene,
- comfort-zone: the anatomically knitted support ensures a perfect fit
- easy to apply with integrated hand loops
- available as mens’ and ladies’ version.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|1||76 - 86 cm|
|2||86 - 98 cm|
|3||98 - 111 cm|
|4||111 - 125 cm|
|5||125 - 140 cm|