- Back pad and interchangeable stabilising rods with two different levels of stiffness) ensures the stability of the support can be adapted/reduced to suit the progressive course of recovery.
Lumbar support with adjustable stabilisation system
- degenerative changes of the facet joints,
- irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joints,
- low back pain with sciatica (degenerative origin),
- spondylosis without vertebral glide,
- minor spondylolysis,
- intervertebral disc protrusion or disc prolapse.
Mode of action:
- relieves pressure on the affected spinal segments,
- reduces the lumbar lordosis with bridging effect,
- supports the abdominal area muscles,
- reduces pelvic anterior rotation.
- the modular design (back pad and interchangeable stabilising rods with two different levels of stiffness) ensures the stability of the support can be adapted/reduced to suit the progressive course of recovery
- The activation of the trunk muscles prevents loss of muscle mass.
- breathable and moisture transporting Clima Comfort fabric ensures comfort and hygiene,
- comfort-zone: the anatomically knitted support ensures a perfect fit
- easy to apply with integrated hand loops
- available as mens’ and ladies’ version.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|1||66 - 76 cm|
|2||76 - 88 cm|
|3||88 - 101 cm|
|4||101 - 115 cm|
|5||115 - 130 cm|
|6||130 - 146 cm|