Back pain is probably one of the most common reasons for work absence. No matter if the pain is acute or chronic, it can significantly reduce your quality of life (Back pain). But what exactly causes it and what treatment options are there? Continue reading to learn medical advice on treating back pain.
Orliman pendulous abdomen dorsolumbar back support
- Specifically designed with an anatomical shape for prominent abdomens.The combined strips have a triple layer of perspirable material with an anatomical shape for perfect adaptation
Notice: Some of the sizes we have on stock so feel free to contact us: info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
- Made from a triple layer of fabric (cottonfoam- polyester) which is semi-elastic and perspirable, specifically designed for maximum transpiration.
- Easy-to-use, comfortable fastening system, allowing the Velcro to be personally adjusted to each patient.
- The elastic bands allow the selective tension applied to each area to be regulated.
- Side lapels designed for easier positioning of the corset.
- Fastening system with adhesivefree tab for easy Velcro opening.
- Rear reinforcement by way of 4 whalebones, it being possible to remove the 2 central ones in order to modify the rigidity and shape between them.
- Front whalebones for greater consistency and abdominal support.
- Specifically designed with an anatomical shape for prominent abdomens.
- The combined strips have a triple layer of perspirable material with an anatomical shape for perfect adaptation, with a Velcro fastening system elastic band at the end in order to obtain the required traction.
- Degenerative dorsal processes.
- Weakness and muscular debility.
- Disc hernias.
- Efficient for use in people with a prominent abdomen
Front height: 26 cm
Back height: 51 cm
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Point of measurment around abdomen in cm|
|S||90 - 100|
|M||100 - 110|
|L||110 - 120|
|XL||120 - 132|
|XXL||132 - 144|