- Good containment and support, comfortable and smooth thanks to its perspirable semi-elastic fabric
Notice: Some of the sizes we have on stock so feel free to contact us: info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
- Made from a triple layer of fabric (cotton-foam-polyester) which is semi-elastic c and perspirable, specifically designed for maximum transpiration.
- Easy-to-use, comfortable fastening system, allowing the Velcro to be personally adjusted to each patient.
- The elastic bands allow the selective tension applied to each area to be regulated.
- Side lapels designed for easier positioning of the corset.
- Fastening system with adhesive-free tab for easy Velcro opening.
- Rear reinforcement by way of 4 whalebones, it being possible to remove the 2 central ones in order to modify the rigidity and shape between them.
- Front whalebones for greater consistency and abdominal support.
- Specifically designed with an anatomical shape for prominent abdomens.
- Lower back pain.
- Degenerative processes.
- Weakness and muscular debility.
- Disc hernias.
- Post- surgery.
- Prominent abdomens.
Front height: 26 cm
Back height: 28 cm
|Size||Point of measurment around abdomen in cm|
|S||90 - 100|
|M||100 - 110|
|L||110 - 120|
|XL||120 - 132|
|XXL||132 - 144|