Otto Bock Lumbo Direxa High 50R52 stabilisation for the lumbar and lower thoracic spine
- The Lumbo Direxa High has a higher cut, and therefore offers moderate stabilisation for the lumbar and lower thoracic spine. This provides relief for both areas.
The Lumbo Direxa High can be used for the treatment of indications that affect the lower thoracic spine (e.g. degenerative changes). The supports offer moderate stabilisation, relieve the corresponding regions and alleviate pain.
Moderate stability is achieved with four integrated plastic rods.
Adjustable, elastic straps are used for individual compression and to adjust how firmly the support fits.The breathable and skin-friendly material keeps the skin dry, so that the supports can also be worn for longer periods of time. They feature a very slim design and anatomical shape, making them inconspicuous and discreet under clothing. These characteristics ensure pleasant wearing comfort.
Lumbo Direxa High 50R52
- Moderate back pain (lumbar and lower thoracic spine)
- Myostatic insufficiency / muscular imbalance in the area of the lumbar and thoracic spine
- Moderate degeneration of the lumbar and lower thoracic spine (e.g. osteochondrosis, facet joint syndrome, spondylarthrosis)
- Intervertebral disc protrusion (L1-S1)
- Stabilisation after discectomy (L1-S1)
- Moderate irritation of the sacroiliac joint
High: 32 cm
Size: XS - XXL.
|Size||Circumference waist (cm)|
|XS||70 – 80|
|S||80 – 90|
|M||90 – 100|
|L||100 – 110|
|XL||110 – 120|
|XXL||120 – 130|
Measure the waist cicumference approx. 2 cm obove the iliac crest.