- The Lumbo Direxa Stable is, for example, suited for the treatment of moderate to severe low back pain, sciatica and degeneration of the lumbar spine.
Lumbo Direxa Stable 50R54
- Dorsal height: 28 cm,
- Height of front closure: 17 cm.
- Breathable material.
- Closure with easy-to-use loops.
- Adjustable compression with elastic straps.
- With four individually adjustable metal splints and two coil springs.
Provides support for the following complaints:
- Moderate to severe low back pain, sciatica,
- Myostatic insufficiency/muscular imbalance of the lumbar spine,
- Moderate to severe degeneration of the lumbar spine,
- Intervertebral disc protrusion L4-S1,
- Stabilisation after discectomy L4-S1,
- Stabilisation after spinal fusion L3-S1,
- Aftercare of traumatic or osteoporotic fractures L3-L5,
- Stabilisation of the osteoporotic lumbar spine L3-S1,
- Moderate to severe irritation of the sacroiliac joint,
- Slight to moderate spondylolisthesis L3-L5.
How the Lumbo Direxa Stable works?:
- Stabilises (high degree of stabilisation) and relieves the lumbar spine,
- Supports sensorimotor function and activates muscular stabilisation,
- Stimulates blood flow and muscle function,
- Relieves pain
Size: XS - XXL.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference waist (cm)|
|XS||70 – 80|
|S||80 – 90|
|M||90 – 100|
|L||100 – 110|
|XL||110 – 120|
|XXL||120 – 130|
Measure the waist cicumference approx. 2 cm obove the iliac crest.