Otto Bock Lumbo Direxa Stable 50R54 stabilisation and relief of the lumbar spine
- The Lumbo Direxa Stable is, for example, suited for the treatment of moderate to severe low back pain, sciatica and degeneration of the lumbar spine.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Lumbo Direxa Stable 50R54
- Dorsal height: 28 cm,
- Height of front closure: 17 cm.
- Breathable material.
- Closure with easy-to-use loops.
- Adjustable compression with elastic straps.
- With four individually adjustable metal splints and two coil springs.
Provides support for the following complaints:
- Moderate to severe low back pain, sciatica,
- Myostatic insufficiency/muscular imbalance of the lumbar spine,
- Moderate to severe degeneration of the lumbar spine,
- Intervertebral disc protrusion L4-S1,
- Stabilisation after discectomy L4-S1,
- Stabilisation after spinal fusion L3-S1,
- Aftercare of traumatic or osteoporotic fractures L3-L5,
- Stabilisation of the osteoporotic lumbar spine L3-S1,
- Moderate to severe irritation of the sacroiliac joint,
- Slight to moderate spondylolisthesis L3-L5.
How the Lumbo Direxa Stable works?:
- Stabilises (high degree of stabilisation) and relieves the lumbar spine,
- Supports sensorimotor function and activates muscular stabilisation,
- Stimulates blood flow and muscle function,
- Relieves pain
Size: XS - XXL.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference waist (cm)|
|XS||70 – 80|
|S||80 – 90|
|M||90 – 100|
|L||100 – 110|
|XL||110 – 120|
|XXL||120 – 130|
Measure the waist cicumference approx. 2 cm obove the iliac crest.