Thuasne Dynacross ® Lumbar-abdominal support belt
- The Combitex fabric used to create the Dynacross is designed to keep the skin dry. The unique transverse structure of the fabric provides the belt with stability
The Combitex fabric used to create the Dynacross is designed to keep the skin dry. The unique transverse structure of the fabric provides the belt with stability and support where needed.
- Aerated elastic Combitex® fabric.
- Flexible posterior reinforcements.
- Bands of crossover fabric.
Support for minor lumbar pain.
Prevention of lumbar pain (strain, incorrect posture).
Support of the abdominal wall.
- Put on the belt with the inside label upwards.
- Hold the left end flat using your left hand.
- Vasten the velcro strap, adjusting it to the required support (if the velcro strap is properly positioned it does not wrinkle).
- Before whashing the product, please remove its pad and velcro straps.
- Wash only with soapy water, without the use of detergent or bleach.
- Squeeze out excess water, do not wring.
- Dry away from heat sources.
- Polyamid: 43%
- Elasthan: 25%
- Cotton: 16%
- Polyester: 16%
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|1||52 - 62 cm|
|2||63 - 74 cm|
|3||75 - 89 cm|
|4||90 - 105 cm|
|5||106 - 120 cm|
|6||121 - 140 cm|