The spine is a complex joint composed of vertebrae, discs, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and nerves. The body demands a lot from the back: maintenance of posture, performance of movements, protection of the spinal cord.
Thuasne Lombafix ®Reinforced lumbar support belt
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
- Crossover elastic Combitex® fabric.
- Anatomical posterior reinforcement:
- incorporating rigid reinforcements,
- adjustable to enable the level of support
- to be adapted throughout the therapeutic process.
- Prevention and support of acute or chronic lumbar pain and sciatica.
- Post-operative lumbar support.
- Using the velcro strap, position the pad vertically, well centered on the dorsal part of the bag with the wide part besides the label.
- Put on the belt with the inside label upwards.
- Hold the left end flat using your left hand.
- Using the hand loop, fasten the ventral velco strap, adjusting it to the desired level of support.
- Before whashing the product, please remove its pad and velcro straps.
- Wash only with soapy water, without the use of detergent or bleach.
- Squeeze out excess water, do not wring.
- Dry away from heat sources.
- Polyamid: 29%
- Elasthan: 24%
- Viscose: 18%
- Polyester 29%
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|1||52 - 62 cm|
|2||63 - 74 cm|
|3||75 - 89 cm|
|4||90 - 105 cm|
|5||106 - 120 cm|
|6||121 - 140 cm|