Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Made out of very light material: this belt is the lightest belt on the market and therefore 10% lighter than a classical lumbar belt.
- Breathable, elasic innovative Combitex® fabric.
- Support for the lumbar back by 4 stays.
- Support for the abdominal region by 2 stays.
- Height 26 cm
- Patients with back pain.
- Acute, sub-acute or chronic stage of low back pain, with or without nerveroot pain.
- Support for the pelvic floor and groin region after a surgical intervention.
- Patients with a connective tissue disorder (for example patients with the Ehlers-Danlossyndrome).
- People with a very sensitive skin.
- Adjust the stays to the shape of your back before using it for the first time.
- Put on the belt with the handloop on the right side.
- Put on and fasten the belt using the hand loop and thumb loop.
Follow advice of the professional who prescribed or supplied the product. Re-use of this device for treatment of another patient is strictly not recommended due to hygiene- and performance-related problems. If a decision is taken to re-use this device, then the person taking the decision is solely responsible and Thuasne warrenty will automatically become void.
- Wash only with soapy water, do not use detergent or bleach.
- If you wash the Lombaskin in the machine, ensure that the Velcro fasteners are closed by placing them on top of another.
- Dry flat and away from any heat sources.
- 66% Polyamid
- 17% Polyurethan
- 10% Polyester
- 7% Lycra
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|XS||60 - 70cm|
|S||71 - 86cm|
|M||87 - 102cm|