- This circumferential compression torso bandage with reinforcement elements provides relief in the abdominal and back areas during pregnancy.
The BORT Abdominal Support helps in case of diminished connective issue in the abdominal area.Especially in the last third of pregnancy this weakness is increased due to specific hormons (Gestagene).
- lumbar back pain in pregnancy,
- multiple pregnancy
Instructions for use:
- First place the wide abdominal band around the body below the stomach and close the right body side.
- Pulling evenly on the two support bands attached at the sides, secure them to the front centre of the wide abdominal band.
- Abdominal and support bands should be fitted tightly enough to provide comfortable support while at the same time avoiding stases.
- The four support rods can be removed from the rod pockets if and when required.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Circumference of pelvic|
|XS||75 - 91 cm|
|S||91 - 105 cm|
|M||105 - 119 cm|
|L||119 - 140 cm|