Circular abdominal support with special variable stoma recess. Composite velour material, back section features an elastic insert with two supporting splints.
Large, skin-friendly lining in stoma area, can be freely positioned by means of Velcro layer. Compatible with almost all stomas due to slits and Velcro.
Washable at 90° C (194° F).
Heights: 15 cm (5.9 inches) or 22 cm (8.7 inches).
NOTICE: Product does`t contain any dditional cover for the ostomy bags.
Diameter of the slot: The diameter of the slot is 65 mm. It adjustable by using a Velcro fastening (amount of +/-15mm) without modification of the support or the inserted reinforcing plate.
- paralysis and hernia of abdominal wall,
- condition after ileostomy and colostomy with accompanying weakness of connective tissue.
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,
- sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part,
- skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
55% PES foam, 25% polyamide, 15% cotton, 5% spandex
Instructions for use:
For the application with pad, first place this by Velcro fixing at the inner face of the support in the area of the stoma opening. Put on support loosely. Open both Velcro closures of the stoma opening, position open ing around the stoma area. Pull stoma bag through the opening and fix both Velcro closures again. Finally close the support in a way, that sufficient and comfortable stabilisation effect is obtained.
Made in Germany.
|S||70 - 90cm|
|M||90 - 115cm|
|L||115 - 150cm|