- Circular abdominal support with a variable stoma recess.The size, shape and positioning of the stoma recess can be individually determined.
This medical device is a support, a circumferential compression torso bandage with reinforcement elements for supporting the abdominal wall.
- Circular abdominal support with a variable stoma recess
- Non-elastic composite velour material, elastic insert in the back section
- Two supporting splints
- The size, shape and positioning of the stoma recess can be individually determined
- Heights: 15 cm (5.9 inches), 22 cm (8.7 inches)
- Stencil provided for easy, individual size determination of the stoma recess
- Large, skin-friendly lining in stoma area
- paralysis of abdominal wall
- hernia of abdominal wall
- condition after ileostomy and colostomy with accompanying weakness of connective tissue
1. Open the Velcro fastener for the latch plate and position the support on the patient with the desired tension. Ensure that the velour surface covers the stoma. Use a pen to mark the middle of the stoma recess on the velour surface. Observe here that sufficient velour is available for attaching the prolapse cover and, if required, for the stoma protector.
2. Remove the support and lay it down flat. Now, use the stencil provided and mark the outline on the velour surface, dependent on the size of the bag system.
3. Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut out the area marked.
4. Put the support on loosely. Position the opening around the stoma.
5. Guide the stoma bag through the opening.
6.Finally, close the support so that a sufficient, pleasant stabilisation effect is achieved.
Removal: To remove, open the fastener and then remove the support.
Material composition: Polyamide (PA), polyester (PES), elastane (EL), viscose (CV), cotton (CO), elastodiene (ED)
The sewn in textile label provides the precise material composition.
The product contains latex and can trigger allergic reactions.
Delicate wash 60 °C .Do not bleach. Do not dry in a tumble dryer. Do not iron Do not clean chemically. Close the Velcro fastening to avoid damage to other laundry items. Do not use fabric conditioner. Stretch back into shape and dry in the fresh air.
|S||70 - 90cm|
|M||90 - 115cm|
|L||115 - 150cm|