Whether you’ve sustained a rib fracture or have broken a rib, you need to visit a healthcare professional for medical attention. But what does the treatment process actually look like? Will you need to lay in bed for the next 6 weeks? Continue reading to learn more.
BORT Rib Belt for Men
- Rib Belts are due to elastic and non-elastic materials designed in a way that they reduce sudden painful extension of the thorax.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
- Elastic back section combined with non-elastic side and front section.
- Wide Velcro strap system allows for individual adjustment.
- Very comfortable to wear due to use of cotton satin and fine terry cloth material.
- Height: 16 cm (6.3 inches).
- for contusions and strains of the intercostal muscles,
- rib fracture,
- trauma consequences in the rib area (i.e. contusion, sprain).
- peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,
- sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part,
- skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
43% Natural rubber, 30% polyamide, 24% cotton, 3% polyester
Notice: The product contains latex and can trigger allergic reactions.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Men: Circumference of chest measured above breast|
|S||up to 82 cm|
|M||82 - 96 cm|
|L||96 - 112 cm|
|XL||112 - 128 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch