Whether you’ve sustained a rib fracture or have broken a rib, you need to visit a healthcare professional for medical attention. But what does the treatment process actually look like? Will you need to lay in bed for the next 6 weeks? Continue reading to learn more.
- Air permeability and a high degree of elasticity ensure optimal comfort during wear. Straight cut. Good stabilisation and support of the thoracic area.
Benefits & Features:
- Air permeability and a high degree of elasticity ensure optimal comfort during wear.
- Straight cut.
- Good stabilisation and support of the thoracic area.
- The support is not bulky and is not visible under clothing.
- Height: 16 cm (6.3 inches).
- for contusions and strains of the intercostal muscles,
- rib contusions,
- rib fractures.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||A = Men: Circumference of chest measured above breast|
|S||65 - 78 cm|
|M||78 - 91 cm|
|L||91 - 106 cm|
|XL||106 - 125 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch