BORT Stabilo® Sacroiliac Brace - SI Joint pain Belt
- Designed to stabilise and relieve the entire pelvic girdle and sacroiliac joints and to relieve the associated ligaments, cartilage and muscles. By stabilising the pelvis it helps reduce pain and improve mobility.
Note: Available only by pre order !
The BORT Stabilo® Sacroiliac Joint Brace is a brace designed to stabilise and relieve the entire pelvic girdle and sacroiliac joints and to relieve the associated ligaments, cartilage and muscles. By stabilising the pelvis, the BORT Stabilo® Sacroiliac Joint Brace helps reduce pain and improve mobility.
A combination of elastic and non-elastic knitted fabric stabilises and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis. Targeted effect on the sacroiliac joints. Individually adjustable with tension straps. With its two-part cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints, stimulates the circulation and promotes the healing process.
- sacroiliac joint syndrome,
- sacroiliac joint arthrosis,
- sacroiliac joint instability,
- sacroiliac joint blockage,
- myalgias and tendopathies in the pelvic region,
- pelvic girdle instability,
- structural abnormalities after lumbar spinal spondylodeses,
- symphyseal disruptions and loosening.
Composition: 72% Polyamide, 22% cotton, 6% elastodies
Made in Germany.
|Size||Circumference of iliac crest|
|1||70 - 85 cm|
|2||85 - 100 cm|
|3||100 - 115 cm|
|4||115 - 130 cm|
|5||130 - 145 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch