Note: Available only by pre order !
The BORT Stabilo® Sacroiliac Joint Brace is a brace designed to stabilise and relieve the entire pelvic girdle and sacroiliac joints and to relieve the associated ligaments, cartilage and muscles. By stabilising the pelvis, the BORT Stabilo® Sacroiliac Joint Brace helps reduce pain and improve mobility.
A combination of elastic and non-elastic knitted fabric stabilises and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis. Targeted effect on the sacroiliac joints. Individually adjustable with tension straps. With its two-part cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints, stimulates the circulation and promotes the healing process.
- sacroiliac joint syndrome,
- sacroiliac joint arthrosis,
- sacroiliac joint instability,
- sacroiliac joint blockage,
- myalgias and tendopathies in the pelvic region,
- pelvic girdle instability,
- structural abnormalities after lumbar spinal spondylodeses,
- symphyseal disruptions and loosening.
Composition: 72% Polyamide, 22% cotton, 6% elastodies
Made in Germany.
|Size||Circumference of iliac crest|
|1||70 - 85 cm|
|2||85 - 100 cm|
|3||100 - 115 cm|
|4||115 - 130 cm|
|5||130 - 145 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch