medi 3 C 3-point hyperextension brace with ratchet-closer
- Can be used as stable compression fractures of the middle and lower thoracic and lumbar vertebral bodies.
- stable compression fractures of the middle and lower thoracic and lumbar vertebral bodies,
- hyperkyphosis in Scheuermann’s disease,
- conservative therapy of inoperable vertebral body fractures in the lumbar and thoracic spine,
- temporary post-operative orthotic care.
Mode of action:
- extension of the spine (thoracolumbar junction).
- patented ratchet-fastener is simple and safe to use,
- allows controlled fine adjustment,
- adjustable sternal pad allows dynamic adaptation to body movements.
About correct size:
Normal sternal stick 27 cm is design for patient with 45 - 53cm length of torso.
Short sternal stock 20 cm -> 37 - 45 cm length of torso.
Size 1 has got small basic plate
Size 2 has got large basic plate.
|1||55 - 90 cm|
|2||91 - 125 cm|
Torso lenght: from the middle of the symphysis pubis to the lower border of the sternoclavicular joints.
Notice: You doctor should choose the correct size/ length of torso
Lenght of torso: 45 - 53cm -> normal sternal stick 27 cm
37 - 45cm -> short sternal stick 20 cm