- The dorsal element features preformed malleable aluminium splints and adjustable semi-elastic straps in a soft padded fabric to fit the underarm area and achieve optimum comfort.
- especially indicated in cases of kyphosis,
- vertebral wedging,
- dorso-lumbar injuries,
- infectious diseases that affect the dorsal spine,
- spinal disc herniation,
- post-operative care,
- vertebral fractures and in all cases in which correction of kyphotic curvature is required.
- certain low lumbago-associated dorsalgia (T8, T12) that requires temporary immobilisation (patient journeys, mechanical, work-related and domestic stresses and strains, etc.).
In cases where partial thoracic containment is required at certain times of the day depending on the activity. A model is available for patients with pendulous abdomens (Ref.:TC200A).
Front high: 20 cm
Back high: 47 - 60 cm
The lumbar and dorsal elements are made from breathable honeycomb fabric with terrycloth interior. The dorsal element features preformed malleable aluminium splints and adjustable semi-elastic straps in a soft padded fabric to fit the underarm area and achieve optimum comfort. The lumbosacral element features a belt with a lumbar structure and rear stays. On their inner edge, from where they start on the dorsal side up to the shoulders, the straps are made with a more rigid edging to ensure a better fit for the dorsal element, thus enabling greater elasticity in the underarm area.
THE PRODUCT SHOULD BE ADJUSTED BY YOUR ORTHOPAEDIC TECHNICIAN OR IN ACCORDANCE WITH DOCTOR’S ORDERS.
In order to obtain a greater degree of therapeutic e ectiveness in the di erent pathologies and to prolong the life and utility of the product, it is fundamental that the correct size adequate for each patient or user is chosen (enclosed in the packet is a diagram with all the sizes and the equivalent in centimetres). An excess compression can produce intolerance, therefore we recommend that the compression be regulated to an optimum degree.
Adjust the dorsal piece to the height of the patient by means of the Velcro inside the lumbar module. Cross the straps behind the back, trim according to the height of the patient and the desired tension and fasten with the Velcro.
|2||80 - 90 cm|
|3||90 - 100 cm|
|4||100 - 110 cm|
|5||110 - 120 cm|