- The J001AG articulated model has been designed to enable the angle of the pectoral area to be set to 5 di erent positions in increments of 20°.
Hyperextension brace featuring 3 support points: suprapubic, dorsolumbar and sternal; a structure of lightweight alloy aluminium of the type used in the aeronautical industry. A more aesthetic updated design and an innovative three-dimensional pectoral support system with 3-axis movement thanks to pectoral hinges that ensure a snug fit to the chest and achieve a full elastic range.
This new, more comfortable support signi cantly improves the t of the brace to the patient’s body, minimising painful impacts that may influence the use of the orthosis for the prescribed treatment.
The articulating pelvic support provides the patient with greater comfort while seated and can be xed at a specific angle. Its closure system is very secure, fast and easy to use. All of the upper padding is made from foam fabric, thermoformed for greater comfort, and can be easily removed thanks to its Velcro fastening system.
NOTE: The J001AG articulated model has been designed to enable the angle of the pectoral area to be set to 5 di erent positions in increments of 20°.
Pelvic support that can be set to 3 positions in increments of 20°.
- Hyperextension of the spinal column by means of a three-point support system.
- Mechanical discharge of the vertebral bodies in the lower thoracic and upper lumbar areas.
- Stabilisation and restriction of spinal movements.
- Pain relief.
- Compression fractures.
- Vertebral pain caused by secondary metastasis.
- Spondyloarthritis associated or unassociated with arthroscopic sclerosis.
- Chronic lumbalgia, lumbosciatica and dorsalgia.
- Medium-term immobilisation a er intervertebral disc surgery.
- Stable vertebral fractures of the lower dorsal spine and lumbar spine.
- Temporary orthotic care a er unstable vertebral body fracture surgery.
- Permanent orthotic care a er vertebral body tumour and metastasis surgery.
- Post-surgical care a er decompression spine surgery with or without internalxation.
- J001G: Jewett Frame.
- J001AG: Articulated Model.
- J002G: Short Jewett Frame.
- J002AG: Short Articulated Jewett Frame.
|Size||Pelvic circumference||Height Between the sternal pad and the bottom of the pelvic band|
|1||60 - 75 cm||39 - 46 cm|
|2||75 - 90 cm||42 - 49 cm|
|3||90 - 105 cm||45 - 52 cm|
|4||105 - 115 cm||49 - 56 cm|