- Thoracolumbosacral corset made of 4 mm low-density polyethylene and lined with a padded fabric that can be easily removed, allowing it to be washed and thus achieving proper hygiene of the orthosis while simultaneously protecting the patient from possible
- Thoracolumbosacral corset made of 4 mm low-density polyethylene and lined with a padded fabric that can be easily removed, allowing it to be washed and thus achieving proper hygiene of the orthosis while simultaneously protecting the patient from possible chafing.
- A padded, height-adjustable splint is located on the front section, allowing us to achieve a complete extension of the spinal column.
- Polyethylene is a thermo-moldable material, allowing us to make adjustments on the corset by applying heat (the fabric lining must be removed before applying heat).
- The frontal plane is located from the sternum to the pubic symphysis; the breast area remains free on women.
- The rear plane is located from the middle third of the scapula to the halfway point of the gluteus region.
- The Orliman twin shell corset features 15º of lumbar lordosis. It is fastened with dobbies and Velcro straps at the iliac crests, waist, and underarms.
- The sternum support height and depth can be adjusted by doubling the frontal splint, which allows us to properly adjust it according to each patient’s physical characteristics.
- One of the main advantages of its design is that it facilitates placement on bedridden patients.
- The twin shell corset with sternum support allows for perfect immobilization of the thoracolumbosacral column thanks to its two enveloping plates that are adjusted using a system of Velcro straps, keeping the spine in full extension and avoiding lateral turns and rotary movements.
- Conditions that require immobilization of the spinal or lumbar areas, such as pre and post-op spinal procedures.
- Vertebral fractures.
- Herniated disc.
- Spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, spondyloarthropathy, painful scoliosis in adults, etc.
- Torn or lax ligaments.
- Neoplasia that causes degenerative processes in the spine.
- Thoracic Kyphosis in mid to lower spinal region.
- Prevention of spinal stenosis in bedridden patients.
Notice: Product available only by pre-order. Size chart is different for women and men!
|Size||hip in cm||waist in cm||below chest in cm|
|XS||71 - 81||51 - 71||66 - 78|
|S||81 - 91||71 - 81||78 - 90|
|M||91 - 101||81 - 91||90 - 102|
|L||101 - 114||91 - 101||102 - 114|
|XL||114 - 127||101 - 114||114 - 128|