- For conservative therapy secondary kyphosis (stable fractures, tumors).Painful spine pains. Muscular insufficiency. Conservative treatment for spondylitis. Scheuermann's disease (Morbus Scheuermann). Post-operative stabilization.
- Conservative therapy of secondary kyphosis (stable fractures, tumors),
- Painful spine pains,
- Muscular insufficiency,
- Conservative treatment for spondylitis,
- Scheuermann's disease (Morbus Scheuermann),
- Post-operative stabilisation.
Mode of action:
- Reclination to improve posture and body size,
- Activation of the trunk musculature,
- Stabilisation of the achieved straightening of khyposis of the spinal column,
- Pain relief for the overburdened spinal musculature,
- Increases mobility and reduces risk of falls.
Features & Benefits:
- Very lightweight, minimal resilient spine frame,
- Back part features latex-free material,
- Reclination belt in shoulder-arm area,
- Spine frame, waist and belt are individually adjustable,
- Jointed connection of waist and frames.
- Spine frames : Trunk length, measured just below C 7 up to Pofalte
- Waist :Only one size, individually adjustable
Please note, that we always aim to have product in 10 days. Some of sizes we can have on stock. Feel free to contact us: info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
Made in Germany.
|Size||length, measured just below C 7 up to Pofalte Waist|
|S||48 - 56 cm|
|M||57 - 66 cm|
|L||above 66 cm|