THUASNE was founded in 1847 in the town of Saint-Etienne, France. In its 160 year existence it has become an authority in the field of elastic textiles. In the past 60 years, the company has specialized in the production of highly technological elastic compressive products for the needs of the medical and sport sectors
- Additional straps with a front-back
posture-correcting effect for accurate adjustment of tightness according
to different positions.
- Aerated Poromax® structure at the back.
- Two-part front-fastening system with hand loops making the belt easy to put on.
- Anatomic fit for women and men.
- Improved cmfort thanks to new 3D fabric.
- Stabilization following surgery or immobilization (corset).
- Tiered compression of the dorso-lumbar vertebrae.
- Acute lumbar pain
- Put on the belt with the inside label upwards.
- Fasten, starting with the lower velcro stap, then the upper velcro strap.
- Simultaneous pull the additional straps to achieve the desired compression level, fasten the right strap first, and then the left strap.
- These additional straps can be fastened either at the top of the belt or the bottom, as you prefer.
- Women front 23cm, back 35cm.
- Men front 28cm, back 40cm.
- Polyamid: 22%
- Elastodien: 20%
- Viscose: 27%
- Polyester 31%
|Size||Waist circumference in cm|
|1||52 - 62 cm|
|2||63 - 74 cm|
|3||75 - 89 cm|
|4||90 - 105 cm|
|5||106 - 120 cm|
|6||121 - 140 cm|