- With 2 structured silicone pads for intermittent massage. The pressure on the pads can be individually adjusted by means of freely positionable Stabilo® strap.
Antimicrobial finish. With 2 structured silicone pads for intermittent massage. The pressure on the pads can be individually adjusted by means of freely positionable Stabilo® strap. With extra-soft, chained off material edge. Anatomically knitted shape with pressure-reducing zone above the olecranon. Allows free movement of the elbow joint.20 cm (7.9 inches) long.
This medical device is a circumferential compression elbow compression support with elastic material fabric pads and elastic profile pads.
- chronic post-traumatic or post-operative soft tissue irritation in the elbow joint area,
- peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD),
- lymph drainage disorders, also unclear soft tissue swellings distal to the aid positioned,
- sensory and circulatory disorders with the region of the body treated,
- skin diseases in the part of the body treated,
- latex allergy.
Colours: silver, black.
This medical device is a prescribable product. Discuss the use and duration with your treating physician. The expert staff from whom you have received the medical device will select the appropriate size and instruct you regarding its use.
– remove the medical device prior to radiological examinations
– remove it during longer periods of rest, e.g. when sleeping
– in case of numbness, loosen the medical device and remove it if necessary
– in case of persistent complaints, consult the physician or specialist retailer
– use the medical device in accordance with therapeutic needs
– only use other products simultaneously after consultation with your physician
– do not make any changes to the product
– do not wear it on open wounds
– do not use in case of intolerance of one of the materials used
– no re-use. This medical aid is intended for treating one patient only
– whilst wearing the support, please neither use any creams nor ointments on or around it as they can destroy the material.
Fit the elbow support so that the comfort zone is positioned in the antecubital fossa. Here, observe that you can feel the outer and inner condyle through the hollows in the silicone pad. The circumferential Stabilo tape enables additional individual regulation of the pressure on the silicone pads.
After opening the circumferential Stabilo strap, take hold of the lower edge of the support and pull it off over the lower arm in the direction of the hand.
Polyamide (PA), elastodiene/latex (LA), elastane (EL)
The sewn in textile label provides the precise material composition.
The product contains latex and can trigger allergic reactions.
Delicate wash 30 °C Do not bleach Do not dry in a tumble dryer. Do not iron. Do not clean chemically. Do not use fabric conditioner. Stretch back into shape and dry in the fresh air.
|Size||Circumference of forearm 5 cm (2 inches) below elbow joint|
|XXS||20 - 22 cm|
|XS||22 - 24 cm|
|S||24 - 26 cm|
|M||26 - 28 cm|
|L||28 - 30 cm|
|XL||30 - 32 cm|
|XXL||32 - 34 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch