- Soft brace for corrective or postoperative stabilisation of the large toe and the metatarsophalangeal joint.
The BORT Generation Hallux Valgus Splint serves corrective or postopera- tive stabilisation of the large toe and the metatarsophalangeal joint. The support can be worn both during the daytime and at night. The padded relief ring should be positioned precisely at the same level as the metatarso- phalangeal joint, thus providing pressure relief for the metatarsophalangeal joint. The laterally positioned corrective support enables individual correc- tion of the metatarsophalangeal joint. Depending on the use and degree of severity of the metatarsophalangeal position, it is possible to insert an elastic spiral spring or a rigid aluminium splint in the side velour pocket intended for this purpose. The use of thin materials provides for superior comfort and it can therefore be easily worn in footwear.
- Low material thickness and individual adjustment options
- Can also be worn during the daytime and at night
- Comfortable to wear due to thin, soft material
- Simple and easy to put on
- Attractive, functional design
- Hallux valgus, after hallux surgery to ensure the success of treatment
- post-operative capsule relief
|Size||Shoe size UE|
|0||35 - 37|
|1||38 - 40|
|2||41 - 43|